01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink Unlike Tiffany, I already know that drinks aren't free and I remember this even when I'm drunk.
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain. I've lived on top of a couple of mountains.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree It was probably cos I was trying not to fall out of it though.
10. Bungee jumped And I probably won't ever. Cos I don't wanna trust my life to a piece of underwear eleastic.
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea Was I at sea, or the lightning? Cos I loooove watching storms over the harbour.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game (and survived the crush afterwards)
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten
your own vegetables Well I didn't grow them, but I pulled them out of the ground and washed them and ate them.
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars Sleeping bag + non-horizontal rocks = embarrassing slide + painful bruises
20. Changed a baby’s diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon My dad did though.
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit
at the worst possible moment I'm not quite sure what the WORST possible moment EVER would be...
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse This whole total/solar/lunar eclipse thing really confuses me. Maybe I have.
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking Alcohol can make you not care about a lot of things
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day More like a month. And I didn't mean to, it just happened. I'm a very impressionable child.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment I love it how they write 'actually'... are there really so many people in the world who wouldn't be able to say they'd felt happy?
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends I hope everyone can say this.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign I stole one of those traffic cone things... actually I got someone to steal it for me... ok that doesn't really count.
46. Backpacked in Europe.
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving On my to-do list. Sorry Tiffany.
51. Visited Ireland On my to-do list.
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving Dude snorkelling was like the scariest thing I've ever dont, doubt you could get me to go scuba diving.
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain This is like my favoritest thing EVER.
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship But it didn't cruise anywhere lol. Again, on my to-do list.
94. Spoken more than one language I wish.
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane That would be fun though.
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart Don't think so. If I did, I'm sure they got over it.
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol Thanks to the army boys! Won't be doing it again in a hurry.
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild Isn't that kinda dangerous?
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet My cousin does.
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school It was only after like a year and a half, but it made a huge difference.
132. Touched a cockroach Does stomping on one count?
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad Hi my name is Steph and I'm majoring in English. Maybe I should read The Iliad - and the Odyssey. I've read bits.
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions so far... My school doesn't really do reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life
There you go. Hope that wasted some time for y'all. I would tag you but I'm not allowed. Incidentally, if anyone wants to write a 2000-word paper for me, just give me a call.