Cars and Boston Cremes

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So on a roll

You have to do this one by only entering two-word answers, no explanations.

1. Yourself:
All about

2. Your hair:
Long, straightener

4. Your mother:
Don't talk

5. Your Father:
Best friend

6. Your Favorite Item:
Computer, books

7. Your dream last night:
Waterfalls, Cindy'sankle

8. Your Favorite drink:
Cranberry Smirnoff

9. What did you last eat?
Pavlova dessert

10. The Room You Are In?
Room 3204

11. The Weather?
Spooky windy

12. Your fear:
I'm brave

13. Where you want to be in 10 years:
Rich, Motorbike

14. Where you are now:
English major

15. What You’re Not:
Black, famous

16. Your Best Friend:(s)
Me, Dad

17. One of Your Wish List Items:
Holiday, Clothes

18. The Last Thing You Did:
Browsed photos

19. What You Are Wearing:
Jeans, Reebokjacket

20. Your life:
Study, stairs

21. Your Mood:
Just chilling

22. Your body:
I'm happy

23. What are you thinking about right now:
Dad, essays

24. Your Crush:
I'm confused

25. What do you wish you were doing:
Skiing, romanticfires

I'm such a cheater.
Also, I like this one. I'd do it again to compare answers.
Also, I can't tag any of you, but can I seriously suggest that some of you might like to try this for yourselves?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    that's sweet your dad is your best friend. i hardly talk to my dad. i'm closer to my mom than my dad.

    what year are you in school? whats pavlova dessert?

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Missy said…

    yeah i love my dad to bits.

    pavlova is this australian dessert thing, there's a description here. It's delicious.

    I'm in my last year of college.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home