Cars and Boston Cremes

Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh the cleverness of me

Yep, it's official. I am a genius.

Thanks to a supreme individual effort by me, coupled with the fact I do have a paper I'm avoiding writing, my words are restored to their former glory.

Infinite patience (when avoiding certain tasks) and repeated use of the Search function has enabled me to copy and paste bit by bit until - yay - my words are back.

Party over here.

Part Two: I'm even clevererer than I thought. Turns out blogspot has a thing against the French. So some of my original posts didn't quite show up in a normal search. Genius won out in the end.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger tiffany said…

    yay for the amazing things we do when we're supposed to be writing papers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home