Cars and Boston Cremes

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am a little annoyed

Bloggy things that are annoying me right now:

The word blog. This is not a nice word. I do not like it. It sounds so . . . bloggy. Ick.

People who post nothing but movie clips. Some of these are very funny. Some are very boring. Some would only be of interest to the person who posted them, hence, why bother posting at all. (Ok, let's not go there.) How am I supposed to be able to tell the difference? Also, some of us have limited download. We can't spend all day checking out your little video thingys. Be a little selective is all I'm asking.

People who post nothing but links. If it was interesting enough for you to post about, then how about you actually post it??? Or at least, your opinions, thoughts, random musing. This is what the blogosphere is for.

To sum up:
I like reading your interesting comments about funny/meaningful things you may have seen elsewhere.
Also, I am very lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home