Cars and Boston Cremes

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ouchie, also entitled, How Rude

So I was taking a ride with a friend on a motorbike when all of a sudden it slid out from under us and we were on the ground in the middle of the road. Luckily we did not get run over by the truck that was following us, but that is about the extent of the goodness of the situation.

We left the bike there on the side of the road as it was unrideable, a now-unidentifiable substance leaking from parts unknown, and got a lift home with a nice lady and her son who stopped to help us out. I think we looked helpless.

I have a stinging graze on my shoulder (turns out singlet tops aren't ideal for motorbike riding), a black sore on my elbow and one on my foot, and various random bruises, all down one side. Late-breaking news: flip-flops aren't that hot either.

But wait there's more.

Ok, so neither of us was really hurt, we didn't get run over, and it was actually kind of exciting, what with the sliding and the spinning HOWEVER...

Went my friend went back an hour later to walk the bike home . . .
IT WAS NOT THERE!!!!

Can you believe it?
Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home