Cars and Boston Cremes

Monday, April 17, 2006

So little time...

Things I Want To Do:
  • Disneyland California / Disneyworld Florida / Disneyland Paris
  • Go skydiving
  • Get my motorbike license
  • Go on ski holiday
  • Go on a cruise ship
  • Get a degree (I'm not fussy, anything will do!)
  • Drink Guiness in an Irish pub in Ireland
  • Win a League grand final
  • Win another LR game this season
  • Pass both my units this semester
  • Grow my hair long enough so a shirt is not required
Already Done:
  • Tiffanys NYC
  • Niagara Falls
  • Eiffel Tower
  • English castle
  • Laptop

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Drink Guiness in an Irish pub in Ireland

    Did this last September. The pubs are exactly as you imagine them. Full of the same crowd every day, loud and drinking constantly.


    This summer has really given me a craving to have my motorbike license as well. There seem to be an overload of females on pink bikes with with pink accessories.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home